Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaints

Fiona2402
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

On 22nd August I spoke to O2 about leaving as I wished to swap to Virgin Media who were offering me bills for £5.99 per month for 5 Gigabytes of data.  The O2 operator said that O2 could match this offer and I agreed to stay with 02. I am doing this because I am struggling to cover my expenses every month.

Please can you provide me with an email address so I can make a formal complaint about the treatment I have received from O2 to Ofcom.

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147046 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28284 Solutions

OFCOM won't entertain a complaint from you @Fiona2402 

You need to follow the O2 complaints process and if no resolution from that, you can escalate to the Ombudsman.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7126 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1589 Solutions

Ways to complain

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 6

Fiona2402
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for this Enlli

Message 3 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147046 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28284 Solutions

OFCOM won't entertain a complaint from you @Fiona2402 

You need to follow the O2 complaints process and if no resolution from that, you can escalate to the Ombudsman.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 6

Oxonian
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 7629 Posts
  • 146 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

@Fiona2402 

You might wish to consider using "Resolver" as detailed on the link that @Enlli sent to you. 

Message 5 of 6

Fiona2402
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank for your helpful message on how to proceed with my issue. 

Message 6 of 6