Did you mean: 

Cancelled plan

Tryly2609
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So

Took out a plan online for £26 a month, unlimited data in August. Decided within the 14 days that the plan was no longer suitable, so went ahead with cancelling. Initially there was complications since I had asked for the plan to be cancelled whilst the phone number porting from another network was occurring. Anyways, that got dealt with.

I rang O2 to find out about any possible charges. The adviser said that I would be charged £26 as it's a credit related thing. I could request the refund in September so I said that is fine.

Now today, a new email has came (last email was 22 Aug). For some reason its another bill? Its subject title is "your O2 bill is ready". Says hello "xxx", then followed by: your bill goes up to 1st September, your airtime plan is: £544.16, we'll take payment in 14 days".

What the heck? The plan was already cancelled within the 14 days, barely used it, it was a sim only plan, cancelled it. Credits been taken which I will resolve in good time since it was only £26 but is O2 scheduling the £544.16 to come out? If so, I will ring them. I'm posting here to just get other opinions since this is clearly wrong and I shouldn't really be getting bothered by O2 anymore if the plan was cancelled as my own decision.

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149324 Posts
  • 653 Topics
  • 28493 Solutions

@Tryly2609 

This looks like something you’d need to call O2’s customer service team about – give them a call on 202, 0344 809 0202, or specific payment management number 0800 902 0217
Thanks

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149324 Posts
  • 653 Topics
  • 28493 Solutions

@Tryly2609 

This looks like something you’d need to call O2’s customer service team about – give them a call on 202, 0344 809 0202, or specific payment management number 0800 902 0217
Thanks

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2