Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill

Char321
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Wondering if anyone else is being charged for their bill 3 times a month! I pay my bill every 14th of every month yet 02 are taking money from my bank account on the 3rd 14th and 31st of every month and the useless customer service can only say but there is 5 weeks in some months yes I understand 2 payments can fall in one month but not 3!! O2 have gotten worst over the past few years I will finish my contract and look at better options as this is not the first time! If you are looking to join o2 DONT! 

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38862 Posts
  • 243 Topics
  • 1743 Solutions

@Char321 wrote:

Still no answers have now cancelled my direct debit and will continue to pay once per month electronically through the app if o2 don’t like it they can contact me! seriously had enough

O2 won't care so long as they get their money on time from you every month - miss a payment, even by a day, and automated systems kick in to restrict or cut off your service. Keep missing payments, and your credit file will get a flag set against it, so hope O2's payment systems and your bank card work every month, @Char321.

You can store your preferred card details in your MyO2 Card Wallet, which does make monthly bill settlement easier if you do not have, or want, a direct debit.

Good luck.

Message 11 of 11