cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Benefits for longtime O2 users?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

A friend recently told me that apparently the length of time you have been with O2 on Pay as you go, which for me is about 9 years, builds up a credit which allows a better deal when you upgrade to a contract phone. What I understand from what she said is that, when choosing which contract to sign up to, the price of the phone itself decreases as a benefit for being a loyal customer? I'm not sure if there's any truth to this, but if anyone could shed some light on it for me that would be great. 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Pikellen,

You might want to check this site out which would apply to you if you are moving from Pay and Go to Pay Monthly -

http://www.o2.co.uk/movetopaymonthly

There are some nice little deals on here on short term contracts as well.

Once you are a contract customer, and in the final month of your contract, you can then speak to our Re-contract team, who will try and find you the best deal available as an existing contract customer for either sim only or a new phone on another contract, which may/may not be better than the deals you can see available for new customers on the website. It all varies depending on the phone you want and what your budget is, e.t.c

Hope this helps, and welcome to the forum slight_smile

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Pikellen,

You might want to check this site out which would apply to you if you are moving from Pay and Go to Pay Monthly -

http://www.o2.co.uk/movetopaymonthly

There are some nice little deals on here on short term contracts as well.

Once you are a contract customer, and in the final month of your contract, you can then speak to our Re-contract team, who will try and find you the best deal available as an existing contract customer for either sim only or a new phone on another contract, which may/may not be better than the deals you can see available for new customers on the website. It all varies depending on the phone you want and what your budget is, e.t.c

Hope this helps, and welcome to the forum slight_smile

Message 2 of 2