Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Ref 08

Rob30
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

We’re setting up your Apple Watch on the O2 network and we’ll text you when it’s all done. If you don’t receive a text within 24 hours, call 202 for free from your O2 mobile, quoting reference code 08.

can someone please help 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38292 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1730 Solutions

Only O2 can help, call 202 at 08:10am, or take watch, phone and photo id into an O2 Shop in the morning and see if they can get you sorted, @Rob30. Good luck.

Message 2 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149101 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28466 Solutions

@Rob30 

Some others have reported that this works:

Go to Settings >Mobile Service. Scroll down to 'Apps by usage' and turned OFF 'Watch'.
Go back to the Watch app on phone and go through the mobile plan set up again.
You can then go back to Settings >Mobile service and turn 'Watch' back on.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 5

Rob30
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have tried everything I have been on the phone about 30 times and the shop about 6 I can’t get my head around how difficult this has been it’s an Apple Watch 

On the mobile service I get this message 

Your O2 account is not eligible to enable mobile service on your Apple Watch. Contact O2 for more information.

then this message 

We’re setting up your Apple Watch on the O2 network and we’ll text you when it’s all done. If you don’t receive a text within 24 hours, call 202 for free from your O2 mobile, quoting reference code 08

i don’t know what else to do 

🙈🙈

Message 4 of 5

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9124 Posts
  • 209 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@Rob30 

Any progress to update us on ? 

Message 5 of 5