Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Address database

Joe780
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, does anyone know how often o2 update their address database from royal mail. My address has only been on the royal mail website a couple of weeks but it's not showing up on the o2 website and stopping me ordering as you can't enter it manually either. I have spoken to customer services on the phone but they were no help. 

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10683 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3104 Solutions

@Joe780 

Been talking about the PAF (Postcode Address File) today, as part of some random pieces of tech that we use, (I dont work for o2) and its updated every 3months, so the next one is towards the end of September... 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147137 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28295 Solutions

@Joe780 

I'm sure @O2Emma will know 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 7

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37282 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1700 Solutions

You need to speak to Sales Management, @Joe780 on 0800 081 0255 - or via Social Media, links below. Updates may only occur infrequently, it was a topic for discussion recently here, can't remember the outcome though. I will flag a Forum Manager, who may be able to ferret that info out of O2, and if you still need help, @O2Emma is on until 9ish, look out for a PM from her to collect some info from you to proceed. Good luck!

Message 3 of 7

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10683 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3104 Solutions

@Joe780 

Been talking about the PAF (Postcode Address File) today, as part of some random pieces of tech that we use, (I dont work for o2) and its updated every 3months, so the next one is towards the end of September... 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 4 of 7

O2Emma
Former Staff
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @MI5 @Joe780 @pgn The new addresses from Royal Mail usually update around every 3 months hope that helps 😀

Ps @madasaf1sh beat me to it lol

signature
Message 5 of 7

Joe780
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks Emma. Do you know if the next update is far away? It's a bit disappointing you can't enter your address manually like the majority of other websites. 

Message 6 of 7

O2Emma
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

@Joe780 I would expect next update would be towards the end of September .

signature
Message 7 of 7