Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted or fail?

CristianFitz
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello guys, Im Cristian. Let me tell my problem/mini story. So currently im with Eeee and i have left 2 month until my contract will end. Today was the last day whe i could get a note 20 ultra and claim that pair of buds. Anyway, i tried mKing the upgrade through my application, everything was fine until i got an email with refect, sorry we currently can't approve your upgrade order etc. I said ok, as i expected from them... as i search a good offer O2 jump on my eyes with a nice plan and good upfront for the phone. I made the order, paid the upfront. I was expected to get rejected instant because my credit is nit that great this period due some past problems. Anyway, after some time i got some emails : with weve got something more for you, the email with the legal document and in that email is the read the terms and conditions thing, i heard rumours that if you get that mail you are accepted, but i dont know. After 4 min o got a new email We've received your order. You're all set.
Nice work on the pre-order.

We'll process your order as soon as we can, so that it will be in your
hands before you know it
And actually when i made the order on the website after i finished everything was that box with congratulations or smth and i think it was smth like your new phone number but i dont know now because im stupid and i closed that tab. So what you think. Accepted-Maybe-or- Nope
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144198 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27634 Solutions

@CristianFitz 

In all honesty it means nothing.

The only way to check is to call customer service.

Numbers here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

CristianFitz
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Right. Maybe you're right. I found that tab. It was the tab with we need to review your order, The phone number for your new device is 07****3**5*. If you want to keep your existing number and haven't already given us your PAC code, you can go to our Keep my mobile number page and fill out a keep my number form. And blah blah so i guess well see tomorrow
Message 3 of 4

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions