Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4g calls blocked

Bcostar57
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I really need help. I have been behind with my payments but i made a £230 payment towards my account to ease some of the debt but my 4g calls have now been blocked. I did phone this morning and the lady put it back on for me. You have since blocked it again and i now cannot make a call to you. This is my only phone and have no other phone to call you to resolve this. I am waiting for some money to come through as i am doing equity release, because of covid its taking much longer than anticipated but it should complete by monday. I don't like owing money and want to sort it as soon as i get this money. You have been good holding it each month but today you have blocked my
4g calling and i cant call u to discuss it which is disgusting. I have had to waste my last £8 which was incase i need milk or bread to buy bt wifi for a day to contact u on here. Please can u unblock so i can call you or please call me. Please help me its affecting my mental health Thanks Beverley
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

O2Lisa
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Hey, thanks for the tag @madasaf1sh smiling

I'll message you privately @Bcostar57 and check over your account for you smiling

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10257 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3021 Solutions
@Bcostar57

You will need to call the Payments team using Skype on your laptop or phone (using Wifi) on 0800 902 0217

As they are the only ones who can setup a payment plan.

I will also tag @O2Lisa and @Korey01 to see if they can offer any advice / help
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 3

O2Lisa
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Hey, thanks for the tag @madasaf1sh smiling

I'll message you privately @Bcostar57 and check over your account for you smiling

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 3