Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail notification

I just change my monthly plan, prior to this all was fine. Immediaetly after the new plan was activated I have lost my voicemail notification and also my list of voicemails. If I am left voicemail I no longer get a notification that I have a voicemai...

PaddyC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraud

Can someone please contact me regarding fraud. I received an email but it does not look legitimate

G4zz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! End of 24m contract - when does data cut out?

My contract is up on the 27th September according to the O2 app, which also states my bill arrives in 5 days. Is that bill my final bill, or will my contract continue month by month until I terminate it?If it is my final bill, is that the cut off poi...

Resolved! Changing tariff

I was just wondering if anyone would be able to give me some advance and support, I’m looking to change my tariff and on the bottom it says “if you confirm, your next tariff will start on ........ and will cost £24.64 a month. You will continue to pa...

New Sim Card

I have been lucky enough to receive a new handset, just need a new SIM card, how can I get one without going to a shop?

Ma53 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! claiming samsung watch

Hello, I've just got my new samsung s20 and im trying to claim the samsung active watch, i did all this online so dont have a recipt as such. i have the confirmation but it doesn't all the right info that samsung are asking for. Has anyone else had t...

Resolved! Is this spam

Just found this in my messages on phone. Is it spam please ? I dont use voicemail on my phone.

120039290_1806803719457339_522193448140915204_n.jpg
Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch Series 6

Hi everyone,I ordered a series 6 44mm stainless steel on Friday (18th) when released, upon adding to my basket it stated in stock order by midnight for next working day delivery, through the checkout process it allowed me to actually choose same day ...

Benlfc by Level 6: Acolyte
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! voice over wifi

recently joined O2 pay monthly to get voiceover wifi as our signal is so poor, both phones are Samsung A3 and A5 both 2017 models which website shows as compatable. Have registered for the service but still have no option on phones to turn this servi...

Bonko by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos