cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anonymous
Not applicable

My bill includes 3 txt messages citing 00351915692826. I have no idea who they are, I didn't txt them and they didn't txt me. Does anyone know how I can block this (or any other number)?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you looked in your myo2 to see a breakdown of the charges. That looks like an international number

https://accounts.o2.co.uk/signin

Message 2 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
The number has been reported a few times and shows as Portugal in Google searches https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=00351915692826&oq=00351915692826&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60l2&sourcei...
I'd give customer services a call and ask them to investigate http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 9

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous did you find out what was happening with the mystery numbers on your account? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

No, but it does appear to be some sort of fraud and I have ended up paying something for nothing. Surely there is some way I can block a number so that it doesn't happen again.

Message 5 of 9

MI5
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
You can block numbers on most handsets but if there is no facility on yours there are apps available which will do it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you. Prompted me to look rather than acting all helpless. Now have instructions on how to block. Of course in my case I never actually received a call or text from this number. First I heard of it was when I looked at my bill. Blocking may work, more likely its a kind of hit and run and they are not going to return to the scene of the crime. Still, better safe than sorry so I'll follow the instructions to block this number. Thank you again.

Message 7 of 9

MI5
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Hopeful for you.

Currently using:
Message 8 of 9

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Do keep us updated on any new developments @Anonymous! 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 9 of 9