cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what to do when order taken but delivery not made ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

so i online ordered an item (order ms-[removed]), receive an SMS from both O2 and UKMail (O2's couriers) that item will be delivered on 5th Jan; consignment **Personal info**

5th Jan arrives and no delivery, UKMail and O2 send out another SMS stating delivery will be on 8thJan.

8th Jan arrives and no delivery. O2 live chat contacted (several times) and actually told I need to sort this out with UKMail directly even though UKMail's procedure clearly states only the sender can complain ( 

https://ukmail.com/docs/default-source/help-support-documents/raising-a-mail-concern.pdf?sfvrsn=2 ).

UKMail again state 9th Jan delivery.

9th Jan arrives and no delivery.

O2 contacted on their 0344 number and told they will ring me back after investigating; of course no one bothered; it actually cost me money to ring them so they can again do nothing !

What does one do now ?  I cannot make UKMail deliver and their site is now saying item is out for delivery on the 9th even though today is the 10th !

Official complaint raised with O2 whose acknowledgement email stated they may contact me directly, but of course this also did not happen.

Then i actually get a survey through asking how I'm enjoying the phone i purchased, brilliant !  

Do these people actually attend some special course to become this stupid ? or is it part of the job description.  

I have all the evidence, all emails, all SMS, all case numbers all phone calls etc...so I challenge ANY O2 person reading this who actually still cares about customer service, tell me what I can do besides just allowing you to get away with my money and delivering nothing.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Glad to hear you finally received the item @Anonymous, thanks for coming back to update us on it. And thank you for the feedback also regarding the process and your experience.

Message 11 of 11