Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing a debit card from my account

Rosy1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi again, so sorry to bother you again, but I did try o2 chat on line but after 40mins gave up,but anyway I posted on the forum yesterday concerning the above topic, I did look as suggested, and went on topup and the debit card wasn't there, it just had which option I wanted to use to topup so am hoping that the card is not stored but I did notice where it shows topup history it has beside the amount "recharge" could anyone tell me if that means that somewhere they still have my card details and would use it to topup when my bolt on needs renewing please. Regards rosy1

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

Hi @Rosy1

Your original thread is here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-As-You-Go/Removing-a-debit-card-from-my-account/m-p/1101644#M7123

It helps to stay on the same thread for the same question please.

You card details are saved automatically and I doubt this can't be changed.

As I said in the other thread though, if you use a different card next time you top up you will have the option to manage your card details which you can then decide which card to use.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

Hi @Rosy1

Your original thread is here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-As-You-Go/Removing-a-debit-card-from-my-account/m-p/1101644#M7123

It helps to stay on the same thread for the same question please.

You card details are saved automatically and I doubt this can't be changed.

As I said in the other thread though, if you use a different card next time you top up you will have the option to manage your card details which you can then decide which card to use.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2