Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rolling plan - non stop text messages from O2

Worldwide_1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have ported across from Vodafone to O2 due to free roaming and have set up a £10 rolling plan with my debit card.

I am continuously (multiple times every day) receiving un wanted text messages from O2 regarding the following;

1. Pay as you go Balance £0 , please top up

2. Sorry , your number doesn't support visual voice mail. Please contact your service provider.

How can I make these messages stop ? 

I'm not interested in voicemail as I don't use it and I don't understand why I should need to top up if a rolling plan has been set up with my debit card.

Please help , regards.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37112 Posts
  • 238 Topics
  • 1689 Solutions

The Visual Voicemail message appeared on my pixel 6a on first activating it - turn it off on your phone's dialler settings, the three dots top-right in your calling screen, Settings, Visual Voicemail and toggle it off, @Worldwide_1. This may also stop the 0 balance message, if not ask O2 to disable balance messages for you, use Social Media and the link just below this post to get through to them. Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

pgn
  • 37112 Posts
  • 238 Topics
  • 1689 Solutions

The Visual Voicemail message appeared on my pixel 6a on first activating it - turn it off on your phone's dialler settings, the three dots top-right in your calling screen, Settings, Visual Voicemail and toggle it off, @Worldwide_1. This may also stop the 0 balance message, if not ask O2 to disable balance messages for you, use Social Media and the link just below this post to get through to them. Good luck!

Message 2 of 4

Worldwide_1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Many thanks for the swift response.

Message 3 of 4

pgn
  • 37112 Posts
  • 238 Topics