Did you mean: 

Help with ALCATEL onetouch A3 XL 9008X

AztecUK
Level 3: Thinker
  • 56 Posts
  • 18 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi All

Not sure if anyone can help or have simliar experience.

I got given an ALCATEL onetouch A3 XL 9008X locked to Tesco mobile from my friend, I know Tesco does piggy back on O2 so assumed no issue when I put my O2 PAYG SIM in... wrong

Ok it asked for Network unlock code, no problem my friend applied for it and got it next day, great... tried it about 5 times and only have 5 attempts left.  This was code from Tesco and my friend has esculatred some help.  Gutted! So back to my Nokia XpressMusic lol, I know!!!works great and battery last a week but not even sure it does EDGE does do GPRS, wifi lol NO!!

Has anyone got one of these working from another network? I know I have option to move to TESCO mobile but I don't want to love my O2 PAYG right now!!

Frustrating and adding to my collection of PDA only smart phones and using old Nokia....

Looking forward to input from anyone and will let you know if Tesco Mobile will call me back and be helpful.

This phone is also next to impossible to root too!!! At the moment looks like I keep it as "ipad mini"

Kind Regards

Nick

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion and experience.
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

AztecUK
Level 3: Thinker
  • 56 Posts
  • 18 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I love O2.  Not got it rooted but have when needed turned data on and enjoyed 4G. I logged into my O2 and was prestned with £39.71 not my bill I am pay as you go! My Credit nice 🙂

I really love O2 PayG.  I got 4G when I need it, why are bolt ons 3 times for expensive than tariff I am on?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion and experience.
Message 11 of 11