Did you mean: 

Double Data

George21
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi everyone,

How can I get the double data promotion, please? Thanks for your help!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149000 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28448 Solutions

@George21 

Get double data for up to 3 consecutive months on the £10, £15, £20 and £30 Big Bundles, then reverts to 
standard data allowance. Offer will be applied automatically for all first-time customers of Big Bundle. Existing 
customers with an eligible Big Bundle must text “Double” to 2424 from their O2 Pay As You Go phone to activate 
the offer by 28th June 2023. Your credit balance must be at least the Big Bundle tariff value on your monthly 
renewal date for 3 consecutive months to renew bundle and benefit from the offer for 3 months. If you switch to 
a non-eligible Bundle during the 3 months, you will no longer be part of the promotion and will not get the 
promotional data allowances once your current Bundle has expired. Data rollover not available on any 
promotional data. Offer excludes legacy tariffs, including Classic Pay As You Go. Ends 28th June 2023.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 6

leemartin87
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Good luck with this cos nobody seems to know how to activate it! 

O2 store told me they didn't know about the offer even though they're advertising it. Rang o2 they told me I had to sign up for a contract sim, then another told me it's only applied when you've been with p2 3 months 😂

I text the code. Nothing happened. 

Proper poor show considering I was planning on using this for 3 months before my current contract with another provider is up and then jumping ship to 02 on a proper contract. They're not impressing me 

Message 3 of 6

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11416 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3155 Solutions

@leemartin87 

It will be a case of call 4445 from the o2 phone and HUCA 

As you an definitely get it, as my dad got in his new PAYG sim.. just think its a bit ( a lot buggy)...

Good Luck...

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 4 of 6

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Were you able to get this sorted @George21?

Message 5 of 6

leemartin87
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Mine randomly came on at 4am this morning. It doesn't show on app but I got a text from o2, and when I text Balance to 20202 it shows on there. 

It isn't easy though, perhaps o2 needs to make this clear how it works

Message 6 of 6