Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Classic PAYG sim not working in Spain

Moomin10
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My O2 Classic PAYG is not working in Spain, does anyone have any ideas on how to fix it? 

I can receive text messages but can't make or receive any calls and can't send text messages.

I have read all of the discussion threads relating to this topic and none of the advice given in these has worked. I have also contacted O2 several times and messaged via Social media with no resolution as yet.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7974 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1653 Solutions

Apart from the advice already given it seems to be a case of join the club as far as PAYG is concerned 

Keep on at the social media team 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149570 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28514 Solutions

It's about time O2 just came clean and admitted that PAYG is for UK use only.

All part of their master plan to force customers onto contracts before they shut down PAYG completely.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 3