cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

priority moments amazon offer expired?? but in T&C its still valid!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I am a 02 priority moments member and I have the app installed on my Android phone.

I been with 02 for years and through priority moments I received an alert to say as I have been with 02 for a long time they are offering me a free £5 gift certificate to use on Amazon. 

I thought great but at the time I got the message I didnt use it straightaway, however went back a week later to use it came up with a message to say

"we sorry, this priority moment has now expired"

Sorry this thank you is no longer available. Please refresh your list.

When I look at the T&C though for that offer it says it's valid till 22/01/13!!

Does anyone know why it says expired. It says on the T&C page if I have any questions to contact 02 customer service, I phoned CS though but weren't particular helpful.

Any suggestions? Is there a better dept I can ring?

Thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I been with 02 for years and through priority moments I received an alert to say as I have been with 02 for a long time they are offering me a free £5 gift certificate to use on Amazon. 

I thought great but at the time I got the message I didnt use it straightaway, however went back a week later to use it came up with a message to say

Does anyone know why it says expired.

If you had looked at the offer in the app, they're usually only available for about a week.

If you had saved it straight away you would have had until that date to use on Amazon.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Does anyone know why it says expired.

If you had looked at the offer in the app, they're usually only available for about a week.

If you had saved it straight away you would have had until that date to use on Amazon.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 2