Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! 3G issues

Is anyone else having serious issues with their 3G at the moment? I haven't had a text from O2 saying I'm near my limit so I'm puzzled why the connection is so poor at the moment. This has been ongoing since Sunday now.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change The Name

Hey, Does anyone know how you change the core name, at the top of the O2 account page, where it says, "Hello neven Sign Out". Thanks,Neven

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 priority Beyonce Tickets - Help!!!!!

Please please please can anyone help me as I am tearing my hair out. I am trying to registered o2 priority tickets for Beyonce and I keep getting the o2 priority default screen. There is nowhere to put my mobile number in to get a code. I thought wou...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! change bill payer

Hi, I am selling my business and new owner wants to keep my mobile number for customers, does anyone know how I go about changing the bill payer details? Thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Do O2 PayG Mobile Sims Expire ?

I have an O2 dongle (Huawei E160) with a PayG sim. I have had this for a couple of years and use it purely as a backup and if I happen to go anywhere with no wi-fi. I put it in today to check it was still working and have struggled with my Win 7 64bi...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Living in Spain

Hi all,I'm living in Spain and need to keep 3g on my phone. As you can imagine the bills are running away a bit. Any advice?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 webmail

Hello is anyone else having problems accessing their mail? I have a message that displays its unavailable or may have moved. Please help

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile broadband

I bought O2 mobile broadband. I tried to return the dongle because it didn't work well, the signal was extremely bad. I was on the phone yesterday for over 30min trying to get an address to send the product back but none was provided. The attendant s...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos