Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

3g dongle not working

Hello, i have purchased a 3g dongle stick to do me until my new internet gets put in. However its not working its all installed correctly it has a constant red livht on and shows no signal on the connection manager. Its payg loaded with 3gig data ive...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to view my agreement - seems NOT feasible

I have Adobe Reader fully up to date on my PC. The nonsense website seems to demand that I download it, however. I try to do so, but the more intelligent Adobe tells me mine is fully up to date. So I cannot gain access to my agreement.Anybody else fo...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Terminate my contract

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to terminate my contract as I moved out of UK on the 21st of January. If you can please help me that will be great as I send to you an e-mail but I got a reply that the e-mail service isn't available anymore. My name is Ahmed ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Car Insurance

Hello. I have taken out car insurance with O2. I received an email asking me to download my documents. But first, I am asked to download an app. I do not have a mobile phone capable of accepting apps. Can you please attach my documents to an email Al...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi there.

Hello there and how are you doing.? I just got an o2 new sim card and i insercted it in to a new Tecno phone and when i try calling my new o2 number to check if it's working it doesn't ring on my Tecno phone and also when ringing it hangs up by itsel...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Name change

Hi, i got married last year and now want to change my name on my account, what details do you need and where will I send the relevant information to? Thank you, Jac

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Castaway with dysfunctional O2 Travel

[ Ignoring the "ChooseBoard.error" I have just had added to this stack - Who stole my Choose!? ] This is about Overseas access to data / internet... 1/ Anybody know how I can reach O2? When I try for an online chat through WiFi it is "Looking for an ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 text messages been received

Has anyone else been receiving strange texts from o2 with this below. *WARNING* If you did not request this text please call 202. to swap your sim card, use this code ******. codes only last 30 minutes and max of three codes in one day?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos