Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Live Chat not working

I would like to chat to someone but I'm consistently getting the message 'We're just checking to see if there's an available agent'. It hasn't changed for awhile.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My Account Details

I have just started with O2. I have topped-up, but I can't find my account type, or the credit in my area online. Where are the data? I have Classic PAYG. I also can't find the rates for the calls. I would also like to know which are the free numbers...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account details

How do I change the name of the account from my mum's name (when she set up the account years ago) to my own?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Priorities

Does anyone actually win on it? I've been with o2 from the very beginning even before it was o2 and it was bt cellnet and I've been doing priorities since it 1st started and never won a thing

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Want people calling me to hear out of office type greeting but then stop them leaving vm message

I'm going away on holiday and would like clients who call me to be able to hear a message saying that I'm unavailable and will be back in the office of such and such a date etc but if it's an emergency to send me a text message. How can I do this and...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Contact Preferences

Is there a way to see what My Contact Preferences are and edit them, without having to pay for a call to customer services or online chat (who don't know what I'm talking about), Which actually works?!Marketing messages (buy this, but that) has the f...

pdfbt40 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scam

I have just been scammed on my mobile I stupidly pressed subscribe mistakenly and they have now taken £4.50 and more to unsubscribe is there anyway you can delete these charges the site was hairstyles from funforyou telephone No to unsubscribe is 640...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! mobile phone discounts

Hello my partener works for wgc - this company gives its employees and their family a discount on O2 services. Recently I renewed my contract with o2 for two phone numbers - mine and my partner. For one number was able to get a discount for the secon...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos