Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Insurance Claim... No Acknowledgement

So my iPhone 7 was collected tuesday, for an insurance claim (Cracked Screen) i have heard nothing, not even an email to say they have recieved my phone? Is this normal? TIA

CLB- by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 43 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Chat support

Whats going on with the Chat support feature ? Seems to have been unavailable for a couple of hours now.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! annoyed

Seriously how difficult it is to get through to O2 Never any agents available to complete live chat with so thought I would phone. When through difficult IVR only to get cut off. Tried again - the most long winded process I have ever known (and I wor...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Complaint timescale?

What is the expected timescale for a response to a complaint?I'm a very patient person and first raised concerns in July 2017 that a contract that was terminated in May was still active. This was again raised in October and again on THREE occasions i...

BabaOsw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Stop Spam Texts But Don't Have A Number

Hi, For some reason I have recently started receiving spam text messages from LEOSLOTS, it seems to be attached to the Leovegas website. Now, I have never signed up to either the website or asked for the text messages to be sent. I have tried to bloc...

PW77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Recycle o2

I’ve recyled a iPhone 7plus at the shop they said that the back payment would take between 3-5 days that was Monday it now next Monday still nothing in my bank Iam posting on here as I can’t find we’re to email anybody very frustrated with o2 that I ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Boku

I am trying to add to my PlayStation account with my pay monthly bill but it is saying payment errror. Can any1 help with this please

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos