Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! I want to cancell O2 contract

Hello, please cancell my agreement with you. Im leaving tomorrow from UK, i will not be in uk for 6 months.Please send a confirmation to me that you cancell it to my email

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Age verification

I'm wishing to verify my age, I don't have a credit card and I'm aware I have to go to a shop in person to provide ID. Does the shop have to be an O2 shop or can I use a stockist? i.e carphone warehouse? I only ask as my town has a c.w but it's a lon...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pac code problems!

Hi there,I’m in a real pickle!I recently took out a new contract for my girlfriend, and she used a pac code fromHer old network to bring her number over to O2.Anyway, we have broken up, and she wants to take her number with her on to her own contract...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Insurance Claim - Model Out of Stock

So I had an insurance claim for my lost phone approved on the 29th November and since giving O2 my delivery details for my replacement, O2's insurance department have been awful. I was told after phoning them on the 30th that my model (iPhone 7) was ...

danny1091 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fraud O2 caller from ‭0330 303 5323‬

Just had an interesting conversation with someone who purports to be an O2 adviser ringing from ‭0330 303 5323‬ with an offer of Apple stuff. Alarm bells began to ring when they asked for my address and bank details. Which I did not offer. They rang ...

• 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Return

How do I go by returning my online order of note 8 cover collected it on 7/12/2017.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos