Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Disney+

Hi allSo I redeemed the free 6 months before, then redeemed the £2 off deal.I’ve tried to click the link on the email and it’s said it’s already been activated but when try to sign in it’s not working.I can see it’s on my next bill so I’m a little co...

Orpheus by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free 6 months disney plus issue

I recently took out my free 6 month subscription of Disney plus. Today I went to log into my account and Disney is asking me to renew my account. 'Welcome back, it seems you aren't subscribed.' I've also today recieved a text from O2 telling me to re...

MEDGE by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extras

Hi. I chose Prime as an extra. I wish to cancel it. How do I do this please? Going round in circles.

Swimtowin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Credit Rating - Mortgage!!

Hi all, I hope everyone is keeping safe and well. I am having a problem that by the looks of it plenty in the past have had. I am trying to get a mortgage sorted but O2 have placed a default on my credit score. Need this sorted asap any help would be...

Andyb5140 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+

Morning. I'm currently into the first month of my free 6 months Disney+. Once this has expired and I start paying the £5.99 a month for it, do I still qualify for the £2 reduction on my phone bill? Live chat seemed like they didn't know what I was as...

ChrisJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trade in of old phone

I upgraded recently and sent my old phone to O2 as a trade in. Got a letter with Order Ref and confirming the trade in. Now I cannot find out what is going on? Not heard anymore. No money paid into my account. Nothing on website to point me in the ri...