Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! COVID-19 PASS - scam?

Received a text today at 04:11am from +44 7305 064294 from the NHS apparently. I'm eligible to apply for a COVID-19 pass. If I don't apply, I may be fined. The text then provides a link so that I can apply.I think this is a scam. Anyone else agree or...

GD_02 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Six months free airtime plan

Hi In August, I upgraded with a new 36 month contract with a device plan and a special offer of the first six months of the airtime plan for free. Later in August they took payment for both plans - when I asked why they said the free six months would...

AnnMay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney Plus activation link not working

I've tried activating my disney plus extra offered as part of my upgrade within the 28 day period and it doesn't seem to work. I tried earlier in the week and then this evening which is the last day. Any help to resolve this much appreciated?

Resolved! Return of accessory bought online

Hi Alli bought a accessory online for my new iPhone but want to send it back. It states you need to contact customer support to get a returns label but I can not get online chat to work or get a number to contact anyone any ideas? Thanks

Pete11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Oncoming call

I have recently come to o2 from another provier. I’ve chose to keep my old number. But now if someone call me it goes to my old sim.

141 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Discount offer

I've had a call from 02 asking me if I would like 30% discount on my bills for 6 months. Is this genuine?

Lisa23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos