Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

SideButton_New.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 22 kudos

FAQs: Other Products and Services

Hi all, welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have questions on any other O2 Product or service that doesn't have its own board, such as voicemail, insurance, screen replacement service, O2 Wifi etc. this is the place you can post ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Visual Voicemail

O2 send me about 20 texts a day telling me my device doesn't support visual voicemail.Message received.How do I stop more texts from coming in? It is getting annoying now.

Resolved! Voicemail problems

Hi,Everytime i dial 1750 to switch on voicemail im getting error"Thank you for choosing to use O2's voicemail. Please hold the line whilst we switch on your O2 messaging service, you have not been charged for this call..... Your messaging service cou...

Kamal by Level 3: Thinker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Haven’t received same day delivery

So I ordered my phone at around 11pm this morning, as I went to checkout o2 offered a same day delivery service it cost me an extra £9.99 and it said it would be with me between 6pm - 10pm. I tried to track my parcel but on DHL website it stated it w...

New Order updates

Hi , Recently i have order my new pay monthly contract with phone on thurshday(21-Nov) and chosen next day delivery. But after my order confirmation email , i haven't got any further updates on my order and not reflecting in my login. Can someone ass...

Anand by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not happy with tarrif

I’ve been a customer for a while now and I feel like I’m being ripped off, I’m paying £22 a month a 20gb data unlimited texts and calls, I’ve now compared the prices with other networks and feel like I’m paying £7 a month too much!Please tell me if y...

SABRINA89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos