Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 25 kudos

FAQs: Other Products and Services

Hi all, welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have questions on any other O2 Product or service that doesn't have its own board, such as voicemail, insurance, screen replacement service, O2 Wifi etc. this is the place you can post ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

Bluetooth earpiece

Hi folks, do you know if you can still buy the Bluetooth earpiece that was out years ago for phones. Or is it that you have these new ear bud things that do it?

Lippy1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Click and collect

Im hoping to get a new phone before Christmas and give my old one to my partner however I'm a student living away from home and don't intend to go back for Christmas as my mum works in a care home. I was hoping to get a pixel deal which ends on the 2...

Aaronk123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Wifi

Hi All, I have recently changed my phone to the Samsung 10+ and for some unknown reason i cannot connect to the o2 Wifi automatically when out and about and when i connect in the Sainsbury store to use their scan app, my phone says it is connect to t...

Kazza22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt ons

i am confused about Bolt-on's. After i have purchased extra data, do i then have to cancel it to stop it being a recurring monthly charge? if so, how do i do that?

pixie90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney plus

I have Disney plus free for 6 months, I was told I could deactivate the automatic renew on it so I wasn’t charged after my free 6 months, does anyone know how to do this?

Smc1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Returning an upgrade

Hi there, I’ve been trying for a week to get hold of O2 to exchange an upgrade I got as I’m not happy with the phone.Every day it says the phone lines are busier than usual and I’m on hold for half hour or more before giving up.I’ve only got 7 days l...

Naomi27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to get a refund for an accessory

So i just upgraded my phone and i am rather happy with it. I also bought the Anker charger.. This does not work. I have tried charging it voavthe plug and USB. Nothing. When i do put my new phone atop. A blue light flickers on and off. But nothing ch...

Harlequin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Service

Brand new I phone 11 changed from samsung all well except no service on I phone tried everything that is listed am stuck

Dhl delivery

Hi. My phone is supposed to arrive today but it's still stuck in the delivery depot since 8 AM. Should I do something about it or should I just keep waiting?

Agniya by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos