Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Ordered but not got any confirmation and cannot collectv

Hi, I order the new iPad Air 5 on Friday to collect at the store as it said I could collect that same day. I went to the store and they said they couldn’t even find my order? I’ve received the documents for it but no confirmation to pick up abs the s...

Molly13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order tracking

I ordered my new upgrade phone and paid for it to be delivered before 10:30 and the tracking only says order confirmed.

Mb1991 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MISSED DELIVERY - ITEM RETURNED :(

I sadly missed my both delivery attempts for the headphones that came with my upgrade, all DPD tracking says is “returning to O2”. I was wondering if anyone out there knew if it’s still possible to get the package?

CBlost by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 Text Message today 20/5/2022

Good Afternoon, I just received the following text from 02 To improve your local network and help keep everyone connected, we're carrying out essential work in CV35 7PN.While we do, your signal might come and go. We'll keep you posted though.We'll st...

Trisha1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit Check

hi team, i just failed a credit check.. not sure how that happened ? can you please advise ?

jaij by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Accounts & Billing

Hello,About 10 days ago, we received the final bill from "O2 my care" with the request to send the cheque to: Telefonica UK Ltd., PO Box 756, Camberley GU15 3SS. We accordingly did so via Recorded Delivery from our address in FranceAn attempted deliv...

Resolved! stolen phone, number has been reallocated to another network without my knowledge!

some scumbag broke into my car and stole my phone! When I tried to get a PUK code to retrieve my number onto a new sim I was told that the number .which I've had for about 30 years has been reallocated and is active on PMS network. All within 24 hour...

qc2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment

I tryed to get a iPhone on pay as you go and I was refused but they still tuck my up front payment

Whitney_1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos