Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Cancel contract

Hi, if the messaging centre doesn’t work, and if, when it did O2 wouldn’t talk to you regarding cancelling the contract - do you just stop paying?

Resolved! 0300 numbers

Hi can someone tell me the latest rate for 0300 numbers? I'm wondering if there's any recent changes.

27302 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free OPPO band with A94 purchase

I recently purchased an OPPO A94 mobile phone from O2. When I purchased this I got a leaflet to claim a free OPPO band however when I go to the claim site neither the phone or O2 are listed when trying to make the claim. I have emailed the OPPO claim...

JackD1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My order

Hi there I just wondering why my order as not been shipped I ordered this about week best wishes kirsty Russell

Kirsty18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! phone repair

I need some help folks....my original Xperia L4 went for repair via 02 as the screen sensors were faulty. When it came back the handset had developed a new fault - no service. The SIM card is fine (I am having to use it in a dual SIM work phone at pr...

Pre-authorities refund

Hi; I’ve ordered an Apple Pencil on O2 accessories last week, and it looks still pending, so i contacted the stuff they said this transaction is unsuccessful, so my money will be automatically back to my account after 48H. But it’s 48h already I stil...

Skylarw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contact O2 advisor

Is there is possible finding a phone number where to ring and talk to a person? How do you contacting a O2 advisor or customer service?

efita87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos