cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual Voicemail

Anonymous
Not applicable

when i started using this service I though great I can see who has left me voicemail and time length of voicemail without having to go into voicemails, excellent but to be honest its a waste of time sometimes it works sometimes it dont if you lose 4G or 3G even now I my phone is connected to wifi and guess what its still not working... i have a bubble on my call icon telling me i have a v.m but in actual fact i dont its my phone telling me this service is not working.... 

This is pointless and a waste of time... i dont know what o2 was thinking with this but they need to fix the glitches and get it working 100% before deployment..... 

Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32

Anonymous
Not applicable
Jay jay why don't you calm down mate no one was getting at you it's just a bit of banter which you said yourself you like
Message 31 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

il pm you to take it off here, slight_smile 

Message 32 of 33

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Guys,

Please see my response in the below thread as it applies here too. I don't want to keep closing discussions and I'll PMing some of you today.

Cheers.

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/is-this-a-re-developed-S2-discuss/m-p/709037#M4800...
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 33 of 33