Did you mean: 

Unable to claim chromebook

TealTracey
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Help please? 

I have tried several times to claim for the free cheomebook but the upload button doesn't work to let me upload proof of purchase. Tried to contact Samsung but not heard anything. My time is running out to claim

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12061 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

Sorry to hear you are struggling @TealTracey but as this is a Samsung promotion you need to keep trying with them.

Have you got your proof of purchase in the correct format? Does the button do anything - have you got a pop up blocker on your device that stops it?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12061 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

Sorry to hear you are struggling @TealTracey but as this is a Samsung promotion you need to keep trying with them.

Have you got your proof of purchase in the correct format? Does the button do anything - have you got a pop up blocker on your device that stops it?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 2