Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online Accessories order

Ac03
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yesterday placed an order for a couple of Apple USB C 20w chargers. 

Today I’ve returned to find that 

1)DHL tried to deliver the order by ramming it through my letter box. The product is now damaged. 

2)O2 have stated that two chargers were delivered, however only one was in the bag. 

3)The bag states weight as 0.439902 kg. This is inconsistent with the weight of the chargers as they weigh 117.5 grams. The packaging of the dhl bag/delivery note weighs 16grams. 

4)Attempted to call o2 and after a long phone call, the call was cut off. I was told however that I’d receive a refund. I’ve called to confirm this information. Nothing has been note padded on the account. Im told that the issue can only be escalated after 24 hours?

5)Still awaiting recompense from a previous complaint where a PAC went pear shaped. I was told to expect a cheque in April 2024 from o2 after liaising with Complaint Review Service. This was chased a few months later and still no cheque. 

At best we’re looking at incompetence, however it seems to me that this could be fraud. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11525 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3159 Solutions

@Ac03 

You will need to speak to the courier and o2  if it is damaged or you suspect a DHL driver has stolen the chargers.. 

o2 can be contact on 0800 081 0255 and speak to the Sales Team...

So why did you order chargers from o2 when they are cheaper on Amazon, after all your issues before.. 

You will also need to contact o2 about your payment Guide: How to find help & contact O2  as this is not customer services, and there is no o2 support on here.

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 2 of 3

Ac03
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Cost on o2 with discount £25.60. Amazon £30. 

Feedback has been given to DHL, however the packaging was intact. 

seems to me that the logistics team who deal with packaging o2 orders are either incompetent, have weighing scales that don’t work or have light fingers. 

Message 3 of 3