Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No chrome book recieved

Chrome
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

When we ordered my new phone we was informed that we would receive a chrome book as part of my new contract after months of waiting I still haven't recieve the free gift 

Please advise

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Chrome 

You may have missed the cut off date. Look at the info here.

How do I claim my free Samsung Chromebook?

To be eligible to claim your free Samsung Galaxy Chromebook 4 in Platinum Titan, you first need to have purchased a new qualifying Samsung Galaxy S21 FE or S22+ 5G from O2 between 31st March 2022 - 4th May 2022.

When you've made your purchase, submit your claim for your Chromebook within 30 days of your purchase date, which you can find on your invoice or receipt.

Once we've received your claim, we'll check your details to make sure you've provided all the information needed to approve your reward. If you have, we'll approve your claim within 5 working days and notify you by email. If we need any extra details from you, we'll let you know.

You'll then receive your Chromebook within 45 days of your claim being approved. Your reward will be sent to whichever address you provided when submitting your claim.

You can check how your claim's progressing any time you like on the Track My Claim page.

https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/O2chromebook2022/en-GB/support 

You have to claim directly via Samsung, so with the cut off date being 30 days AFTER May 4th you should call them and see if they will still accept your claim. Best of luck

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35208 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Chrome 

You may have missed the cut off date. Look at the info here.

How do I claim my free Samsung Chromebook?

To be eligible to claim your free Samsung Galaxy Chromebook 4 in Platinum Titan, you first need to have purchased a new qualifying Samsung Galaxy S21 FE or S22+ 5G from O2 between 31st March 2022 - 4th May 2022.

When you've made your purchase, submit your claim for your Chromebook within 30 days of your purchase date, which you can find on your invoice or receipt.

Once we've received your claim, we'll check your details to make sure you've provided all the information needed to approve your reward. If you have, we'll approve your claim within 5 working days and notify you by email. If we need any extra details from you, we'll let you know.

You'll then receive your Chromebook within 45 days of your claim being approved. Your reward will be sent to whichever address you provided when submitting your claim.

You can check how your claim's progressing any time you like on the Track My Claim page.

https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/O2chromebook2022/en-GB/support 

You have to claim directly via Samsung, so with the cut off date being 30 days AFTER May 4th you should call them and see if they will still accept your claim. Best of luck

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 3