cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with access to voicemail when abroad

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have exactly the same issue as the original poster [here], all numbers tried and no joy - only the message that the number i have dialled does not exist. In my case, however, I disabled my voicemail prior to leaving the UK, as I didnt want messages piling up whilst I was away for an indeterminate period - however, I should still be able to get some sort of sensible message (I think) when dialing the suggested numbers. I wonder if the original poster had also disabled her vmail before leaving UK. 

[topic title edited]

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123111 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous We wont know if they had disabled voicemail as that wasn't mentioned. If you have tried all the options given in that thread ie this one https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/All-you-need-to-know-about-O2-Voicemail-901/ba-p/547712#U547712

then maybe you should also contact customer services?

https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

MI5
  • 144669 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27731 Solutions
What is the point of moving posts from threads where all the info is already posted?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 123111 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
What is the point of moving posts from threads where all the info is already posted?

Don't know

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 6

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Then having to read a disjointed thread all over again without any continuity and then trying to remember what the missing posts were.... 

Message 5 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 123111 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Then having to read a disjointed thread all over again without any continuity and then trying to remember what the missing posts were.... 

To answer the post @jonsie I had to click on the link given in the op and work back through all the answers to see what had been said in that thread. Time consuming and unnecessary slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 6