Did you mean: 

Double/duplicate date entries in data usage

Ncls
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi there,

On your monthly bill under ‘UK browse and download’ should there be 2 or sometimes 3 of the same dates for data usage. For instance instead of 01 March 23, 02 March 23 etc it has 01 March 23, 01 March 23, 02 March 23, 02 March 23 and so on. The first entry of the same date has 00:00:00 for the time which I’ve read is normal. On my bill the second or third entry always has a different time to that and the data usage is different also. I don’t download or stream or watch films on my iPhone, only scroll and don’t have many apps but my monthly data usage is ridiculously high. I’ve went through my monthly bills and see figures as high as 287gb, 120gb, 191gb etc and I seen daily usage for one day at  around 46gb and the following day again around the same. For the duplicate entries the second one is always a lot lower than the first.

Any help or explanation to this is much appreciated. Thank you

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146443 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28171 Solutions

@Ncls 

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG) , they should be able to help you with this

Thanks

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 7

Ncls
  • 10 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi there 

Thanks for responding. May I ask if on your monthly bill, do you have duplicate date entries also for each month? I know the unknown incredibly high data usage I’m seeing is not normal but wanted to know if seeing two or sometimes up to three same date entries for data usage was normal because I have duplicate dates with different data usage on near every bill for almost the last two years when I looked back.

Many thanks for any help at all.

Message 3 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146443 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28171 Solutions

@Ncls 

No, I don't see double entries on my bill.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 7

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12272 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1141 Solutions

I have a couple of duplicated dates, but it is VERY infrequent - I've got to 4 times going back to my November bill...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 5 of 7

Ncls
  • 10 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for letting me know. 

Message 6 of 7

Ncls
  • 10 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, 

Thank you for responding and letting me know. It’s very much appreciated. 

Message 7 of 7