Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney +

debjay
Level 1: Joiner
  • 21 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have a free trial Disney + subscription via o2 that ends in January. I've recently upgraded so was eligible for another extra. I've opted for Disney + as thought I'd get 6 months from now (realised it wouldn't add 6 months to the January date though). However, it still shows the end is January. Have I done something wrong?

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

debjay
  • 21 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks again @MI5 for all your help 

Message 11 of 15

allielit
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Sorry if I'm being dumb here... just want to clarify!

I have a similar issue - my free disney+ from priority is due to expire in Dec and I was going to cancel it then.  I'm about to upgrade my phone soon and was going to choose disney+ again, wait the 28days to activate it after I cancel the current subscription.  Will that work, or are you saying I must register with disney+ with a new email address in order to use the free 6 months again?

Message 12 of 15

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144142 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27612 Solutions

@allielit I did exactly as you have suggested but needed to use a different email address for the second subscription as it said my code had already been redeemed when trying with the same email.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 15

allielit
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

fab, thanks, will go ahead and pick disney and remember to use a different email address!

Message 14 of 15

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144142 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27612 Solutions
You're welcome
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 15 of 15