Did you mean: 

Credit report

1982lad
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hey there im looking for some help.

I applied for a mortgage only to be declined about a o2 contract.

The contract in question wasn't mines it was my fathers if which we both share the same name. It's from 2017 and the girls in o2 have no record of any contract at all.. But i found out that it came from carphone warehouse and they gave me the phone number that was associated with the phone contract. The girl in o2 then was able to find the contract but was unable to email me the details i need which is my father name and date of birth on the contract.. Carphone warehouse were able to give me the full contract printed out with everything on it except for his date of birth.. I've emailed the credit file referrals but no reply im desperately trying to get this sorted as the builder is about to put another 15% onto the price of the build.. Can anyone help thanks

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144190 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@1982lad 

You'll have to chase credit file referrals I'm afraid as they are the only ones who can help. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144190 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@1982lad 

You'll have to chase credit file referrals I'm afraid as they are the only ones who can help. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

1982lad
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ok thanks for the reply 

Message 3 of 3