Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chromebook Claim

garycooper1966
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am trying to submit a claim but it keeps telling IMEI1 has already been used and won't let me proceed.. I thought I would be able to claim both my offers not one or the other? 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23059 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@garycooper1966 It's a Samsung promotion, so you'd have to take up your issue with them: Product Help & Support | Samsung UK

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122891 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@garycooper1966 

Samsung say this about claiming more than once

How many times can I claim?

For personal claims, rewards are limited to just 1 per person and 4 per household.

If you are a business customer, you can claim up to 10 rewards - one for each purchase of a qualifying Samsung Galaxy S21 FE or S22+ 5G.

All other info about claiming is here:

To be eligible to claim your free Samsung Galaxy Chromebook 4 in Platinum Titan, you first need to have purchased a new qualifying Samsung Galaxy S21 FE or S22+ 5G from O2 between 31st March 2022 - 4th May 2022.

When you've made your purchase, submit your claim for your Chromebook within 30 days of your purchase date, which you can find on your invoice or receipt.

Once we've received your claim, we'll check your details to make sure you've provided all the information needed to approve your reward. If you have, we'll approve your claim within 5 working days and notify you by email. If we need any extra details from you, we'll let you know.

You'll then receive your Chromebook within 45 days of your claim being approved. Your reward will be sent to whichever address you provided when submitting your claim.

You can check how your claim's progressing any time you like on the Track My Claim page.

https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/O2chromebook2022/en-GB/support

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

garycooper1966
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the information.. I am only making one claim for the Chromebook but I claimed another offer for free Ear Buds which was accepted but when I am entering a claim for the Chromebook it tells me I can't submit the claim ?

Message 3 of 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23059 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@garycooper1966 It's a Samsung promotion, so you'd have to take up your issue with them: Product Help & Support | Samsung UK

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 4