Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aerial direct - help needed

Rob7799
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So today both my wife and I made the mistake (I think) of agreeing to aerial direct in our lives. I blame new parent tiredness decision making and my wife blames me (fairly). Having now read up on them I’m really worried about what I’ve got us into and am trying to find a way out. It was when we were sent through business contracts the alarm bells went off. Is there anyway out of this for us? Neither of us have businesses so definitely have been mis-sold to. I don’t really understand if there is a cooling off period for us or not. From what I’ve read B2B contracts don’t but as we didn’t have a business contract before can we cancel. Very annoyed with myself as was just trying to save a bit of money each month. Any help or advice very welcome. I’ll be in the phone to them tomorrow but don’t hold up much hope after reading other peoples problems with them.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143183 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27459 Solutions

Good luck and hope you get an understanding advisor when you call.

You may need to seek legal advice ultimately.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2