Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Z10 Warranty Period

On the O2 website it states that most phone manufacturers provide 2 year warranty. I know this always applied to all the Nokias I had in the past, during the period of the contract they were always repaired FOC. Does this 2 year warranty also apply t...

k100rs by Level 3: Thinker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bluetooth on Lumia 800 and 900 - Phones don't pair

Hi guys any help with this will be much appreciated. I'm aware of all the bluetooth issues with Lumia devices on W7.5 but I thought after we had this update to W7.8 this would be sorted. I downloaded the Bluetooth share app and this doesn't help eith...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nokia Belle phones

I've asked a similar question on another area of the forum but have any o2 customers using Nokia Belle phones in the UK been able to update to Nokia Belle FP1 or later? I'm wondering about the timing and availability of the updates rather than how to...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract phone cracked screen

I bought a new Blackberry 9900 on contract from Carphone Warehouse a few weeks back and just today, i went for a jog and the phone fell out of my pocket and landed on the font when i picked it up there was a crack on the screen, how do fix this? do i...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

hidden pictures

hi, i hide some pictures in my blackberry with the properties function and now am unable to locate these pics. Can anyone please help me out by telling what to do to locate my pics. Thanks. Obi

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet

My Nokia 201 seems to connect to the internet (the "G" symbol keeps showing) without my needing the connection. I also seem to run up internet charges on my monthly bill, but do not know what for. I do not want to use the internet on my phone, is the...

roy5051 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bluetooth messaging

Trying to get text messages delivered from my Blackberry torch to the bluetooth device (in my car). I believe you need to have "New Message Notifications" flagged (under Message Access Options - MAP), but mine has a red cross against it, which nothin...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos