Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blackberry Torch 9800 + Contract Jarg

Hi, I'm currently on a Blackberry Torch 9800, and have been on contract for over a year & a bit. My contract doesn't run out until September, but the phone is falling apart. It crashes pretty much all the time, is very slow (despite being a lot of me...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Probably been done to death already but...

When will I get the 7.8 update for my nokia lumia 800. Got very latest version of zune installed today 13/04/13 but updater keeps saying my phone is up to date at version 7.10 (8779) which to my knowledge is an update from July 2012.Tried the disconn...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia Lumia 800 has died

I am working away from home, my Lumia appeared to spontaneously freeze, I came into the room where it was charging and it was frozen, I managed to switch it off but now it will not switch back on

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lumia 820 screen fault

I have had my lumia 820 for 4 months and it has been for repair once already because there are smudge marks on the screen and have still come back with the marks there. Has anyone else had this issue and how did you fix it. I cant be without my phone...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blackberry Bold playing up

My other half has just got herself an Iphone as an upgrade,So not wanting to feel left out had her Blackberry Bold hand me down ( been using a XDA Stelllar up till now):smileyhappy:The trouble i am having is that there is no network, only sos calls a...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lumia 620

recently upgraded to the lumia 620 have been having trouble with freezing which is a pain but could put up with, however tonight it suddenly froze, then went dark with what looks like an unhappy face on it. i can't turn it on, have tried taking the b...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nokia 620

Pay monthly account.The my o2 app on my Nokia 620 doesn't work correctly and when I try to access my account via internet explorer it tells me to switch off wi fi and click here. I follow instructions and it then says I'm set up to use wi fi. The nex...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Insert sim card message on blackberry

My husband and I both have old blackberry phones. We decided to swop phones as my husband has problems talking on his phone due to distortion of sound and sound is okay on mine, but only I only use it for e-mail. It did not work, as when we put the c...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos