Did you mean: 

Screen burn

TC78
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I have had, for a while, some marks on the right side of my Sony Xperia - where the buttons are.  I had a quick investigation online and it seems to be burn marks.  I have, this week, started to have problems charging my phone also.  It shows as charging but might only do a % over a few hours.

Please can someone advise me as to what solution there may be as my contract does not finish until April 2020.  

Many thanks

Tina 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@TC78  I will tag our resident Sony expert @viridis. Hopefully he can offer some assistance.

In the meanwhile, I also suggest you contact Sony support: https://www.sony.co.uk/electronics/support

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Is the phone still under warranty? If so it needs to go to Sony. Don't use O2 Repairs for this, it's always best to deal directly with manufacturers. Also, have you tried a different charger or lead?

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
You could also try cleaning any fluff or muck out of the charging socket, carefully of course!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4