cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nokia 515 - a basic text question

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it possible, when sending a text message, to know if & when the text message has been received & read by the recipient

Is it possible when making a call, to a mobile phone number = getting a constant ringing tone in reply to say whether the recipient has eg changed their mobile number or say well it used to be called 'left their phone off the hook) ..... maybe got a new mobile phone with a different number on ..... didn't go to voicemail ie just went on ringing & ringing ..... or switched their mobile off ..... or something else ..... this is to a near family member & not a commercial call

any help would be greatly appreciated 

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bambino wrote:

This guide for how to set up delivery reports should help you:

http://help.virginmedia.com/system/selfservice.controller?CMD=VIEW_ARTICLE&ARTICLE_ID=164603&CURRENT...

thank you @Bambino  for this link, I have bookmarked it for future general use of my phone

Message 11 of 16

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I know Jane but those are just the different scenarios so don't take it to heart. Really there is no way to be absolutely sure other than asking. Difficult for you.:smileysad:

Message 12 of 16

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143417 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
ooooops, fat fingers, sorry 😞
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous these fine gentlemen have explained it for you, I've only just come back to this thread
Message 14 of 16

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I wouldn't worry yourself about it Jane...I know what you are talking about and I dont think any of these scenarios fit your personal circumstances wink

PM sent...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks people above Thanks!

@MI5 Smiley LOL I have chubby little fingers & soft hands wink   

Message 16 of 16