Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microsoft Surface Pro X

stphnwrd
Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
New surface pro x with cellular networking is coming soon. What are the chances this will be available on contract from O2? Seems likely since they already have the iPad.
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

This looks like an unbelievable bit of tech, but I'm afraid I don't currently have any further details to share on this one. It looks like the official release date is November 19, so if anything changes between now and then, i'll let y'all know.

Until then, there's also our Coming Soon page that's updated regularly for new and upcoming devices.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144182 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@Chris_K ?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
I had a notification from Tom's guide were it talks about loads of other people what they wrote I can link it if you want to https://www.tomsguide.com/round-up/surface-pro-x-review-roundup-compromised-and-overpriced?utm_sourc... thought I'd link it anyway lol but Chris k will know tho
Message 3 of 5

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

This looks like an unbelievable bit of tech, but I'm afraid I don't currently have any further details to share on this one. It looks like the official release date is November 19, so if anything changes between now and then, i'll let y'all know.

Until then, there's also our Coming Soon page that's updated regularly for new and upcoming devices.

Message 4 of 5

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@stphnwrd wrote:
New surface pro x with cellular networking is coming soon. What are the chances this will be available on contract from O2? Seems likely since they already have the iPad.

Hi @stphnwrd - I'm not sure if you saw our official announcement on this last week, but the Microsoft Surface Pro X is available on O2 as a UK network operator exclusive, starting from just £44.78 per month for 500MB data with a £20 upfront payment.

Message 5 of 5