cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MMS Problem 9320 Curve

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

Whenever I receive an MMS, I just get a message saying *** Not Retrieved Yet *** and a button to Download Now.

Clicking on the button doens't do anything.

I tried sending an MMS, and tha's not working either.

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd suggest deleteing your servicebooks (Settings) Options->Device->Advanced System Settings -> ServiceBooks. You need to delete all the ones available (BBID&Provisioning won't allow you to). and then go back a menu and go to the host routing table and highlight the GPRS in bold and press the bb button and select the option to register now. it may vary if you have os 4 or 5 (options ->advanced options-> services books.

You will have then deleted the old settings and requested for new settings and then if you do a battery pull and restart the handset you should be able to send and receive MMS.

By doing this, it ensures you have the correct settings on the device. 

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

MMS is not activated for some reason. You may have to wait until Customer Support enables it for you. This usually takes a couple of hours to happen although they ask you to wait for about a day usually. Based on the provision you are using the correct MMS settings.

Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 2 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144829 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27772 Solutions
Try texting the word "Active" to 2020 and save the settings that you get sent back.... It might just work, if not call CS as above.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

How long have you had the issue for and have you ever been able to send and receive mms before?

Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've had this blackberry a couple of months and had no problem sending or receiving MMS before. It only started happening the other day.
I seen the same problem on the o2.ie forums and a member reset the guys MMS settings and he had to power off his phone for 20 mins, and then it was working again.
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd suggest deleteing your servicebooks (Settings) Options->Device->Advanced System Settings -> ServiceBooks. You need to delete all the ones available (BBID&Provisioning won't allow you to). and then go back a menu and go to the host routing table and highlight the GPRS in bold and press the bb button and select the option to register now. it may vary if you have os 4 or 5 (options ->advanced options-> services books.

You will have then deleted the old settings and requested for new settings and then if you do a battery pull and restart the handset you should be able to send and receive MMS.

By doing this, it ensures you have the correct settings on the device. 

Message 6 of 6