Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I’ve never used this sim

Suzy81
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’ve revived a message saying owe £87 I’ve never used the o2 SIM card I was told it was free with my virgin package I explained I didn’t want it but they sent and it is still in the envelope never used so why are you charging me?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12575 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1153 Solutions

If I had to guess  @Suzy81 it would have been sold to you as part of a package from Virgin Media.

The idea being that you take the sim and the VM part would reduce in cost to offset it.

Unfortunately it is covered in the terms and conditions that were agreed, hence the sim being sent to you and charges raised. Whether you choose to use the sim or not is up to you.

See this post that might cover it: https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Default-on-Credit-report-Virgin-moved-an-unused-s...

All ways to contact o2 customer services are in the link below - this is a customer community, so we can't make any changes to your account.

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 2