Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a surveillance camera that will not recognise my Nano SIM card

MacD52
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have purchased an o2 Nano SIM card for use in a Reolink Go Ranger PT camera used for surveillance etc. 

It is an 8GB contract free £10.  The number underneath the bar code is **********.  The SSN number is ********** and the mobile No is **********.

I put the SIM card in a mobile phone to activate it and then inserted it into the slot in the camera following the instructions in the camera manual.  The camera comes iup with a message saying the network is not recognised so the camera will not work.  Any ideas why?

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149949 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

@MacD52 

You'll need to input the correct apn for O2 into the camera.

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Android-Devices-Samsung-HTC-Sony/Connecting-Android-Phone-to-Data-Serv...

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2