cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blackberry Priv

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey guys... new to the forums side of o2, i was wondering if anyone knows if o2 will be stocking the blackberry priv, if not stocking it would i be able to pay off my device then upgrade through carphone warehouse or do i have to pay off device and airtime plan on o2 refresh before i can upgrade like this(new to upgrading haha)

Thanks!

Message 1 of 105
104 REPLIES 104

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@MI5 wrote:
No mention of it coming to o2 at all....

Ahhh :'( I really hope it does as don't want to have to go to Carphone Warehouse as have been with O2 for years and years.

Its a CPW exclusive if you read back on this thread @Anonymous

Hey @Cleoriff unfortunately I already know that, I was wondering if there was any news on if it is going to come to O2 after the exclusive deal is over. I did ask in the Reddit AMA today but I wasn't lucky enough to get an answer.

Message 21 of 105

Cleoriff
  • 122816 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

We haven't seen any mention of it as yet @Anonymous....thing is Blackberry phones seem to have fallen out of favour with O2. Shame really because there are so many people who still love this brand..:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 22 of 105

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

We haven't seen any mention of it as yet @Anonymous....thing is Blackberry phones seem to have fallen out of favour with O2. Shame really because there are so many people who still love this brand..:smileysad:

I've noticed that as well, it's a shame as personally I have always owned a BlackBerry and I am still using one but as you said O2 don't seem to like BlackBerry anymore.

I really do hope they do stock the Priv and any future BlackBerry phones.

Message 23 of 105

Cleoriff
  • 122816 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

For a definitive answer I will call @Chris_K into this thread to see if he can update you. Check back tomorrow for an answer. Welcome to the forum by the way....:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 24 of 105

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

For a definitive answer I will call @Chris_K into this thread to see if he can update you. Check back tomorrow for an answer. Welcome to the forum by the way....:smileywink:

Thanks @Cleoriff appreciate the help slight_smile

Message 25 of 105

Anonymous
Not applicable

please what are Kudos?

My problem is that my new Samsung is a useless mobilr for me as it is not clear and I have an old Blackberry that I would like to get a new Sim card to put in iyas the one I have for the Samsung is too small and I would like the bigger old fashioned one with my old number on it.  I have wasted hors looking for somewhere yo write this question but I cannot find a simple contact us the to write my needs down, Am I the only stupid one that comes on here and can find nothing and I apologise for nosing into your space. Sorry.

Message 26 of 105

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Hey don't worry @Anonymous, we were all new here once.

Best option for you is to go into your nearest o2 store and they will change the sim for you. You will keep the same tariff and number.

Just be aware that with the older BlackBerry you may need the BlackBerry bolt on added to your tariff.

Message 27 of 105

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

The Priv appears to be exclusive to Carphone Warehouse so I'm afraid this won't be a device we'll be selling, or indeed any UK network - sorry about that.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 28 of 105

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Chris_K wrote:

The Priv appears to be exclusive to Carphone Warehouse so I'm afraid this won't be a device we'll be selling, or indeed any UK network - sorry about that.

Hi @Chris_K

Thanks for getting back to me on this.

At the moment the phone is exclusive to Carphone Warehouse but what about when the exclusivity deal runs out which hopefully is at the end of the year. Will O2 be getting the phone then?

Thanks

Matt

Message 29 of 105

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

There are currently no plans for this so it seems unlikely I'm afraid. If anything changes and it does head to O2 i'll be sure to update everyone.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 30 of 105