cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Go away snow

Anonymous
Not applicable

Go away snow it's starting to settle quickly here now in Bradford looks like the days plans are going to be ruined. 

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

There's snow all over my village but I'm willing to bet as soon as my train hits the next town there's none whatsoever!

I haven't seen a single drop in Glasgow yet!

Message 2 of 18

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

It's getting quite bad here, getting worried about my plans to watch the Champions League at my local tonight!

Message 3 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

I only thought the would be getting some light snow, I think I will be staying home myself for the game tonight now, I was going to go to local pub to watch it 😞 

Message 4 of 18

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

I've revised my plans and been to the local emergency ration store to stock up on beer and nibbles. May have to scale the ladder and clear the satellite dish though!!Smiley Mad

Message 5 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

Haha that's the only trouble with sky when it rains or snows we never were able to get a signal on sky, It was 1 of main reasons we switched to virgin media, Be careful up those ladders wink 

Message 6 of 18

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

It's getting quite bad here, getting worried about my plans to watch the Champions League at my local tonight!

If O2 don't get this sorted out I'm moving my contract elsewhere! slight_smile

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 7 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

@perksie wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

If O2 don't get this sorted out I'm moving my contract elsewhere! slight_smile

You'd be surprised! wink

Message 8 of 18

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

I once had a girl say she got a new contract and it says she has access to the cloud but when she's out and about she can't see it. When I explained it to her we couldn't stop laughing - she was so embarrassed.

Message 10 of 18