cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

complement

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good day to you all.I have had the most wonderfull experience in an 02 shop in Aylesbury.

Due to kEIR.HE was and is an extremely helpfull and kind young man.

He has been there a year and has had no regonition for anything that he does.

He should be Manager,inbetweeen seeing to me very polite,saw to several other request from customers and staff..Dont know how they cope when he is on holiday.

Well done Keir ..Dont change...

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Great to see the odd complimentary post on here and I'm sure @Toby will feed it back to Keir ☺

Message 2 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous

Welcome to the forum.

Always nice to hear of good service.

Well done Keir. 😄
Message 3 of 13

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Very nice feedback, thank you slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Thanks for posting. Lovely to see something positive wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was somewhat surprised when I read the original post in this thread.  It does not actually explain what the assistant in the O2 shop did to warrant the compliment.  If I were being attended to in a retail shop and the assistant was simultaneously dealing with "several other request from customers and staff.." I would not be best pleased at all.    Furthermore, though this post has been welcomed  as "nice" and "positive" it is in fact also less than complimentary about the Managment and other staff in that shop BUT without giving any explanation whatever of all the circumstances.

I am not criticising the OP at all - but I am asking if the content of the post warranted the immediate reaction to it?

Message 6 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I was somewhat surprised when I read the original post in this thread.  It does not actually explain what the assistant in the O2 shop did to warrant the compliment.  If I were being attended to in a retail shop and the assistant was simultaneously dealing with "several other request from customers and staff.." I would not be best pleased at all.    Furthermore, though this post has been welcomed  as "nice" and "positive" it is in fact also less than complimentary about the Managment and other staff in that shop BUT without giving any explanation whatever of all the circumstances.

I am not criticising the OP at all - but I am asking if the content of the post warranted the immediate reaction to it?

I think it did. It is rare to see someone bothering to come on here to praise a member of O2 staff.

Add to that. Toby always provides feedback to the staff member in question....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I think it did. It is rare to see someone bothering to come on here to praise a member of O2 staff.

Add to that. Toby always provides feedback to the staff member in question....

Sorry @Cleoriff but I think you have totally missed the point of my remarks.  The OP gave absolutely no hint as to what "good service" the staff member provided, nor indeed any justification whatever for saying that same staff member had "received no recognition for anything he does.."   I wonder what the other staff in the Aylesbury O2 shop will think about it when/if they get to hear about it?  

Message 8 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I didnt miss the point @Anonymous  Whatever 'Keir' did for the OP it was enough that she felt strongly enough come here and praise him.... That was enough for me as it made such a change...Happy Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 13

L_W_Ward
  • 625 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I think your right that more context is needed so people can reflect and improve on the action. On another note I would say that if the shop assistant can help a few people at once and make the OP feel happy, content and satisfied, the assistant has to be doing a good job. I used to work in plenty of retail places and on a weekend like this you have to serve multiple customers and keep a smile on your face. Good work. 

But what did he do? Simple service with a smile? above and beyond? 

On another note it is always good to see someone compliment another. There are to many people willing to complain about something and never give praise. 

iPhone 13 Pro Max 25gBG,
iPad 9th Gen,
Apple Watch Ultra,
,Airpod Pro,
Apple TV 4K,
Apple TV HD,
HomePods,
Message 10 of 13