Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46901 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5030 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6596 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

Happy new year

Short and sweetHappy New year everbody

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do you deal with your virtual purchases?

I'm wondering how many people have set up some kind of contingency plan in case of death in regards to our online collections such as iTunes/game stores/any software.http://m.guardian.co.uk/money/2012/sep/03/do-you-own-your-digital-contentFor example...

Liquid by Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tablet-related injuries

Hi guys, I saw this story (link below) and it made me think about the potential threats from tablets and if my own usage would ever get me injured Tablet-related injuries Have you ever injured yourself with a gadget? I dropped my old iPhone on my foo...

Toby by Former Staff
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

NEW YEARS EVE

So what are your plans tonight? Anything special?I'm actually staying in tonight:) I'm out most nights so I figured somthing different and I'd stay in sober:)

Liquid by Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

FAVOURITE QUOTES!

again, the title says it all, what quotes changed your life? or mean something to you, it can be famous or not, as long as you put who its by i have plenty, but here are my top four “This life is what you make it. Not matter what, you're going to mes...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

EE security breaches.

On the EE Twitter feed users asking for help are being requested to give their full security details: @_xxxxxxxxx Hi Can I help? If so please Dm your number, postcode, date of birth and password and we will check your bill. Thanks and again: @xxxxxxx...

perksie by Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

iWatch

Inevitable I suppose, iWatch: Apple 'secretly developing smart watch with a touch screen'! http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/technology-science/technology/iwatch-apple-secretly-developing-smart-1512119 The google camera spectacles also on the horizon too.

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

<< Fibre Broadband >>

Hello, anyone who has fibre optic broadband can you please post your speedtest.net results here? ThanksWould be better if anyone have or knows someone who has ee/orange fibre optic to tell is it stable

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Your traditional Christmas?

Hi guys, It's my first year in the UK, so I was hoping to get your thoughts on what the next couple of days should look like? We've got some family and friends visiting from Holland and I'd love to show them a traditional Christmas. So, pub tonight? ...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos