Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47395 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5176 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6660 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 470 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11732 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pac code

My boyfriend is moving from giffgaff to o2 contract.He has the pac code from giffgaff,what does he need to do now?Can comeone help me please.

• 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

T-Mobile - Cancelation charge - Free to phone on O2

Hi Just moved over from T-Mobile and have a few issues to sort out... as usual... with T-Mobile and wanted to know if any of you could help me with a number I can phone from my O2 mobile to ring T-Mobile for free! I don't have a landline. They are tr...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

how to cancel my phone insurance

trying to cancel my phone insurance, ive never claimed on the insurance so was hoping it would be easy. i get directed to the "contact us" page of the website and then there is no clear path to cancel my insurance. does anyone know how to do this tha...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

iOS 7 May Include AirDrop Wireless File Sharing Capabilities

Just seen this interesting article. http://forums.macrumors.com/showpost.php?p=17344086&postcount=1 Basically AirDrop is a wireless file sharing feature that is presently on Mac. It allows two different users to share files, without the need for a wi...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coverage in Pershore, Worcestershire

No O2 signal in Pershore WR10 post code since last Saturday June 1st. Now mid-day Monday June 3rd and still no GSM signal. Anyone with same problem in this locality? Do O2 automatically offer a monthly-account refund, or do we have to go on our knees...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Off to Spain :)

Hi All, Just thought I would let you know I am off to Spain today, to hopefully get some sun SO, I won't be in touch unless......a) There is a problem with my phone...b) There is a problem with my phone....c) There is a problem with my phone....Or un...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Great new O2 offer

http://www.o2.co.uk/ "money off Victoria Pendleton" Or have I misread that ?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gaining a reputation

Hmmm, not sure about this level - if the missus gets wind of my 'reputation' I may be for the high jump!!

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Darwin awards!

Tonight I witnessed an act of stupidity that can only be described as a worthy candidate of the Darwin Award.I was driving along merrily down a country lane on my way home (60mph limit doing 40) and as I round a corner I suddenly see an individual ly...

Liquid by Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos